Interested in Sponsoring this event? There are many levels of sponsorship to maximize exposure for your business!
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor: includes largest signage, recognition at Awards Dinner, greens fees for 4, and a tee sponsor
- $500 Silver Sponsor: includes 2nd largest signage, recognition at Awards Dinner, greens fees for 2, and a tee sponsor
- $250 Bronze Sponsor: includes 3rd largest signage, recognition at Awards Dinner, and a tee sponsor
- $250 Hole in One Sponsor: puts your business’ name on our Hole in One banners and tee markers
- $200 Awards Dinner Sponsor: includes recognition and signage on serving and dining tables at Awards Dinner
- $150 Breakfast or Lunch: includes signage during breakfast and lunch
- $125 Mixer Sponsor: includes signage on bar and tables during Mulligan’s Mixer
- $75 Tee Sponsor
We are currently looking for raffle prizes and goodie bag donations! Please contact Rebecca at (518)943-4222 or email email@example.com for more information on how you can participate.
Greene County Chamber of Commerce
15th Annual Recognition Gala
Every year, Chamber members have the opportunity to nominate businesspeople and businesses in the community to be honored. Please join the chamber in recognizing these worthy recipients.
Presenting Awards to:
Business Woman of the Year Business Man of the Year
Catherine Rubinger of Tannersville Auto Parts John Shook of Porto Shook Insurance Agency
Small Business of the Year Large Business of the Year
Kirwan’s Game Store Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl
Not-for-Profit of the Year
The Healthcare Consortium
Inaugural Distinguished Service Award
Kay Stamer of Greene County Council on the Arts
Date: Thursday, June 11th, 2015
Cash Bar Available